Magazines are one great source of information. Although, the subject of magazines can vary, I have found that O, The Oprah Magazine offers tips on health, personal and professional development, fashion, finances, travel, and so much more.
I enjoy reading this valuable resource founded by Oprah Winfrey for a variety of reasons:
- O, The Oprah Magazine is packed with articles and quotes that are educational, inspirational, fun, and positive.
- Oprah knows how to connect with people. Why not learn from one of the world’s most successful philanthropists? Oprah also knows how to effectively communicate with people—a skill we need to develop and improve upon to be successful in the workplace.
- Oprah is a successful business woman and has worked hard to become the billionaire she is today.
- I like the fact that each month I can read articles from Suze Orman, Dr. Oz, Martha Beck, Dr. Phil, and others to gain knowledge on financial, physical, and emotional wellness so that I can be better informed on topics related to overall health. The information in these articles absolutely improves my personal wellness, which in return allows me to offer my employer “A Great Day’s Work!”
- It is fun to learn fashion tips and styles that can be used to dress more appropriately and professionally in today’s workplace.
For less than $20/year, I’m able to enjoy a great monthly publication, which adds value to my personal and professional life. O, The Oprah Magazine is a fun read to take on a flight or toss in your bag when you have time to read.
Over the years, I have gifted family members, coworkers, and friends subscriptions to O, The Oprah Magazine. They have enjoyed and even renewed their subscriptions. If you aren’t a subscriber, try it for a year or ask someone to send it to you as a gift! You might really like it!