Launched in California, Admin to Admin is an innovative one-day training program created for administrative professionals who want to explore the possibilities for their careers.
With over 60 combined years of experience, presenters Lisa, Linda, and I currently hold positions as executive assistants, corporate trainers, speakers, educators, and bloggers. We invite you to join us for a day of professional education and conversation admin to admin. In addition to hearing from not one, not two, but three presenters, a specially selected keynote speaker will also be joining the program and is sure to inspire and motivate you.
This carefully designed program will include interactive workshops and exercises in an energetic environment guaranteed to stimulate thinking. The workshops will help administrative professionals to deliberately navigate their careers with greater confidence.
Here’s just a few of the benefits you will receive for joining this day of education and conversation:
- Receive top-notch educational training from experts in your field
- Discover innovative ideas to perform at a higher level in the workplace
- Obtain valuable resources to take your career to the next level
- Learn techniques to create successful dialogue
- Grow your network by connecting with administrative professionals
- Discover new ways to meet the increasing demands of a changing workplace
- Gain motivation and be inspired to set yourself apart
- Acquire new business skills that will assist you in leveraging your career
Admin to Admin is excited to launch this training program at an affordable rate to meet the demands for reasonably priced education for administrative professionals. Because of the demand for this training program, Lisa, Linda, and I are committed to hosting additional training sessions throughout the West Coast in 2015. It is anticipated that this training opportunity will sell out quickly as seating is limited—so register early!
Don’t miss the opportunity to share in our enthusiasm along with other admins who are looking to increase their potential, build stronger work partnerships, and improve communication skills. Lisa, Linda, and I cannot wait to meet you!