With the popularity of pop star singer Adele’s hit song “Hello” topping the charts, I am pretty sure I have heard the word “hello” more times this year than any other year in my life. Are you ready to say “Hello!” to 2016?
What do you look forward to saying goodbye to, and what do you look forward to welcoming in the new year ahead?
As I prepare for the upcoming year, I am ready to put my best foot forward with a renewed commitment, excitement, and wonder for what is ahead. How about you? How are you gearing up for the New Year? As I reflect upon this past year, I appreciate all the good (and yucky stuff!) that impacted my life. However, it will not define 2016. What will define 2016 will be up to me. What I do to plan, and how I choose to react to the future ahead is up to me. I am ready to move beyond 2015 and embrace 2016 with enthusiasm!
Let’s get geared up and ready for the year ahead.
- What will you start doing?
- What will you stop doing?
- What daily routine needs fine tuning?
- What areas of your life need more of your attention?
- What are you looking forward to?
Interested in a sneak peek at my year ahead?
- Family: Enjoying quality time with my family is high on the list!
- Work: I love to work, but I don’t live to work. So, this is a no brainer for me. I’m excited to continue my role as an executive assistant at the City of Rancho Cordova. Admin to Admin will be expanding training opportunities outside of California. A Great Day’s Work will be launching a monthly newsletter. On January 11, 2016, I will officially be teaching piano lessons.
- Health: In 2015, I shed 15 pounds. It was a start, but this gal isn’t done yet. Continuing to drop a few more pounds is definitely on the list!
- Fun: Travel plans and visits with family and friends are already underway.
- Education: Reading one non-fiction book each month.
- Other: Still reflecting. A work in progress!
I am so thankful for opportunities to learn and grow, and I cannot wait to see where 2016 takes each of us. So, stay in touch!